Morgan Law, P.A. Home Request a Free Consultation. Contact Us Today: 321.253.6223Melbourne, Florida Personal Injury Lawyers

Volusia County, FLorida Police Brutality & Excessive Force Attorneys

What should you do when you have been injured in a case of Excessive Force?

An officer has the right to use force to affect an arrest or in self defense, but it must not exceed their authority. 

If you were injured during an arrest, you may have a claim. 

Contact Us

Contact Morgan Law, P.A., we can evaluate the arrest to determine if there is a possibility of recovery for you. 

More Personal Injury Topics: